J.D. Byrider offers a simple, up-front financing process. In just a few easy steps, you could be on your way towards owning your next car.
- Choose the car that fits your needs
- Complete an application. Once you've determined your desired monthly payment and down payment, your application only takes a few minutes.
- Select any available offer that suits you best.
Getting Started: Our goal is to make the car buying process as painless as possible. Here is a quick overview of the basic steps you can take before you begin the financing process.
- Perform a car search and select a vehicle
- Call or visit your local J.D. Byrider dealership
- Gather the proper paper work to bring to the store
What to bring with you: To complete your transaction you may be required to provide any or all of the following:
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance (required for all vehicle sales)
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
- Address variance (when address on credit application is different than address on credit report)
- Proof of phone
Documentation not listed, may also be required. Your financial consultant will be able to tell you what documentation you will actually need.